Welcome to the website of the PACYFIC study
Current guidelines on pancreatic cysts recommend lifelong follow-up, although benefits were never proven. The PACYFIC study aims to determine the yield of this surveillance strategy by following a large international patient cohort for 15 years. The study ends in June 2030.
Benefits of joining the study:
- Be informed about the latest recommendations on cyst management.
- Maintain complete freedom to determine your own follow-up policy.
- Receive reminders regarding FU dates by e-mail.
- Be acknowledged as (co-)author in future publications, depending on your level of involvement.
- Easy data collection by eCRF in minutes.
The study is coordinated by the Erasmus University Medical Center of Rotterdam, the Netherlands, in cooperation with the members of the European Study Group on Cystic Tumours of the Pancreas and the Dutch Pancreatic Cancer Group.
Join the PACYFIC study and help us improve future cyst management!
Yours sincerely, the research team